Digital Division is looking for an Account Manager for our Client Service team. Join a group of passionate team members that help clients holistically better their business through intelligent marketing. Our marketing strategies are backed by logic, results and creative solutions. The team member should pride him/herself in leading projects and driving to custom client recommendations through internal strategy, communication and industry research.
We show no fear in tackling client questions, communicating concerns and authentically presenting marketing recommendations. The Account Manager should have an eye for detail, hold teams to a high standard of quality and accuracy and be focused on outcomes that support client goals.
- Work collaboratively with team members, other agency account managers and external agencies to manage ideas and ensure quality implementation including creative briefs, internal reviews, proofing, editing, versioning and launches.
- Projects can be across all mediums – print, web, social, and more.
- Exhibit understanding of the client’s business and anticipate challenges/solutions.
Reporting and analysis.
- Ongoing client communications and relationship management.
- Prepare for and attend client meetings and presentations.
- 5+ more years of experience within a marketing agency preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
If you want to learn what you're capable of when surrounded by technical and marketing expertise with flexibility in managing clients and driving change - fill out our online form.