Do you have a quick wit and love to play with words? Digital Division is looking for a new team member that will bring energy and creativity to our content team. The focus of the Creative Content Writer is to develop copy that showcases a client’s brand and voice through various written forms of communication including website copy, blogs, brochures, taglines, advertising campaigns, and video scripting. The majority of the work involves increasing inbound organic traffic from search engines on our clients’ websites through the use of engaging and strategic content and metadata that integrates SEO keywords. The Creative Content Writer must be able to incorporate specifically chosen keywords provided by the account strategist and mimic the brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- Write compelling content for a variety of industries and clients through various mediums including digital and print
- Collaborate with strategists on content strategy to drive organic traffic and optimize conversion
- Use your creative juices to brainstorm advertising campaign taglines and catchphrases that will capture user interest in a client’s product.
- Optimize and upload website content for search engine performance and user engagement
- Create new WordPress website pages based on strategy recommendations and client request
- Optimize title tags, meta descriptions, image alt text and H1 headings for search performance
- Meet with clients to discuss content plans, projects, and content opportunities
- 4+ years of experience writing creative content copy for clients with a successful track record in developing effective marketing campaigns
- Advertising agency preferred
- Quick wit and enjoyment of playing with words to create unique branding
- Expertise in leveraging keyword density standards to write copy
- Working knowledge of creating and editing pages on the WordPress platform
- Understanding of writing content for voice search
- Ability to adopt a brand tone and voice
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- A degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications is preferred
- Self-starter who can handle a large number of clients with little management
Digital Division staff works remotely from home with the option to work in a co-working space for our social butterflies that prefer more interaction.