Digital Division is currently seeking a hardworking individual to join our diverse group of talented marketing professionals. This is a fast-paced, results-driven position that requires you to think strategically, collaborate with team members and maintain great attention to detail and accuracy.
The Jr. SEO Strategist will both manage a workload of optimization tasks and create the SEO strategy for clients. This person will be managing and maintaining clients’ business listings and Google My Business profile. The qualified candidate will be expected to contribute to audits, department projects, and keep up to date on industry trends.
This is an entry-level position. SEO experience is not required, but it is a plus. The desire to learn and develop your SEO skills is more important than experience.
- Create and optimize online business listings.
- Maintain and optimize Google My Business profiles.
- Link profile analysis and outreach.
- Keyword research.
- Content audit and content optimization plans.
- Technical site audits with recommendations.
- Crete and present monthly SEO reports.
- Competitor analysis reports.
- Field and process internal requests.
- Provide and receive feedback on internal issues and processes.
- Pursuing or graduated with a degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or related work experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Proactive problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience with Excel, Word and Google Suite is preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and Moz is a plus.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients throughout the month.