Digital Division is looking for a highly-organized and passionate Social Media Manager that is super creative with an eye for details. The best fit for this position is someone who is innovative, strategic, organized, self-starter who loves learning, improving, and challenging themselves every day.
Digital Division's Social Media Manager will monitor, manage and write content for clients across a variety of industries and various social media channels. The position requires developing and implementing strategies to increase target audience engagement. This position is also responsible for writing and uploading blogs, providing corresponding imagery with content, and developing email content and imagery on a variety of platforms. All content and tactics are completed with a reflection of industry knowledge and voice.
In general, the candidate should have strong communication and creative writing skills, and have the ability to navigate many client accounts with ease. The Social Media Manager may also be required to interface with clients to gather information pertinent to the client’s campaign needs. This individual is proactive in their approach to creating content and monitoring many different client social accounts at one time.
Experience in Facebook, Facebook Business, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, SnapChat is required. Experience in GSuite and Word, WordPress, HubSpot, MailChimp, Constant Contact is beneficial.
Social Media Activities:
- Create content, including copy and images, for social media posts across popular social channels for clients and assist clients in building social profiles as best benefits their business needs.
- Work cohesively with Graphic Design to build branded campaigns that reflect the client’s brand, tone, messaging, etc.
- Build and manage Facebook ad campaigns, including, but not limited to: setting up ad campaigns in Business Manager, researching and creating target audiences, writing ad copy, designing ad images, managing ad budget, and monitoring and reporting on ad progress.
- Monitor client accounts in all applicable social media channels to ensure account activity and success.
- Write blogs, press releases, case studies, etc. for clients that engage with customers and create thought leadership and industry knowledge.
- Utilize editorial calendar to schedule social media posting for client approval.
- Create Google Posts for clients and post within the platform’s recommended time frame to assist SEO in helping clients rank in the organic search results.
- Develop email marketing campaigns under Account Manager direction based on client needs to reach a specific target audience.
- Provide monthly reporting on all activity for clients and create quarterly reporting with recommendations for future strategy as best benefits the client and follows best social media practices.
- Work in conjunction with account managers to ensure client accounts are optimized for best social results.
- Communicate with all departments to create cohesive social campaigns that are in line with client needs across all levels (Local SEO, SEO, PPC, etc).
- Manage and monitor Digital Division’s social media accounts.
- Assist in creating written materials as needed such as sales proposals, brochures, website copy, etc.