Team Up With a Social Media Marketing Agency in Kansas City
There are more than 3 BILLION social media users globally. Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, you've got to be in this game or you will lose out on sales, partnerships, exposure, business growth, and more. With the use of social networks, business owners have endless opportunities to increase brand awareness, reach new potential customers, and provide a chance to improve relationships and loyalty within your community. With that being said, it isn't just enough to have a presence and use hashtags. Knowing the ins and outs of each individual social media platform, the social media team at Digital Division can help you create successful social media marketing campaigns that can accelerate your online growth and generate valuable leads. Having a social marketing agency on your team allows you to benefit from social media marketing yet still have the time and energy to focus on running your business.
Make an impact on social media with assistance from Digital Division, a top social media marketing firm in Kansas City.
Develop Your Social Media Marketing Plan
Developing a social media marketing plan that truly produces results goes above and beyond sporadic posts with relevant hashtags. Top social media marketing companies know that you need a strategic plan, hard work, engaging media and imagery, and great content to thrive in the social world. At Digital Division, our social savvy-team uses creative content paired with branded and visually evocative imagery to deliver valuable results. Because we’re driven by relationships, our social media team can not only help you post engaging content but also reach potential customers that are most likely to convert. We work in partnership with our clients to help you share your voice, image, and brand personality with the right people by implementing thorough target audience research. We use target audience research to help you connect with people who will actually want your goods or services. We'll mix and mingle with your target audiences through ads and offer credibility on all social channels with posts. Reaching the right audience means making the most out of your social media efforts because you don’t want to waste time and money on people who aren’t likely going to convert.
Turning to social media marketing is how businesses are reaching customers in a way that feels personal and genuine. We get it, and we get you! Below is a list of ways we develop a social media marketing plan on your behalf and implement it to help you grow as a company and reach more customers.
- We start by helping you choose your goals. Are you trying to expand your customer base? Set a target goal for growth. Are you trying to get more people to visit your website? What’s your target traffic increase number? Whatever your goal is, we help you define and reach it. Goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and there should be a timeline for reaching them. We also help you track and measure your success so you can continue setting new goals and crushing them.
- Second, we help you understand your audience in every way possible. Who is your target audience? What do they care about? How do your products or services help them in their lives? We help you understand your audience almost as much as you understand yourself. By knowing your audience, you have the key to their conversion. We can even help you create an audience persona, which can help you with other marketing materials and goals.
- Third, we examine your competition inside and out. A competitive analysis helps you understand what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. You can learn from your competitors and not make their mistakes. You can beat your competition by spotting opportunities and exploiting them for your own gain.
- We also do an audit of any existing social media strategies you have been using. You may not need to blow everything up and start over. We can help you find areas of success and build upon the success you’ve already achieved. We can also pinpoint any areas of weakness so you can cut your losses and save time and energy for efforts that will be more effective. For instance, if you are killing it on Instagram but not doing so well on LinkedIn, your products or services may not be right for the LinkedIn platform. You don’t want to waste time and money on a social media site that isn’t working for your business. Spend those resources where they will do more good. An audit helps identity issues so you can rectify them.
- Our social media team can help you set up social media profiles. We can help you identify which sites to focus on and can begin posting great content for you. We find inspiration and help you find inspiration so we can share content that your community will love.
- Setting up a social media calendar is a smart move, and we can make sure your social media accounts are being posted to on a regular basis. We can organize your social media so it runs smoothly and does its job—bringing in business growth and opportunities.
- We don’t stop at success. We continue to analyze your social media accounts to ensure they are functioning properly and helping you reach your business goals. We make adjustments to strategies all the time because business is not static but dynamic. We use metrics to report successes and failures to keep you always moving forward and upward.
Social Storytelling is Our Strength
Let's be honest. You need an innovative storyteller to share your experiences through social channels. Social media is in a constantly shifting state of being; it’s a world where memes, selfies, and punchy tweets rule all. We can develop effective, wide-reaching social media marketing strategies for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, Houzz, and more. Let us maximize your brand awareness and ROI by representing you in a meaningful and authentic way online. Our team of social experts can tell your brand's story through creative imagery and content that will showcase your brand and engage target audiences. We have a passion for communicating your brand in a creative and unique way.
Target Audience Love
We have a knack for optimizing your budget to create cost-effective social media advertising campaigns that will grow and engage your target audiences. On ads and boosted posts, target audiences are defined per social channel—we know that audiences differ across social media networks and your presence on each should be customized with a unique campaign and approach. With the use of the most advanced social media analytics tools and years of experience and expertise in the industry, our social media marketing team at Digital Division will partner with you to ensure audience details (interest, zip code, income, gender, etc) are appropriate. By defining the audience details and interests within the location specified, your ads will reach users that potentially would be interested in utilizing your services and/or participating in your events.
“Content is fire. Social media is gasoline.” – Jay Baer
Social Campaigning Done Right
Digital Division's Social Campaigns are the compilation of the branding, channels, and target audiences. All of these components will come together to include unique messaging, promotion of products or events, and utilization of photos or videos with a call to action that links to website contact forms or web page content. This includes:
- Branded and designed ad campaigns per channel
- Ad design and content updates made on a consistent basis (poster per channel to be determined)
- Ad design and development done by Digital Division and approved by our client
- Formalization of target audiences
- Review and analysis of audience reach with opportunities to measure audience response per channel and modify messaging accordingly
- Keyword research for industry development of campaign messaging
- Campaigns can promote lead generation or brand awareness with a target audience push to generate form fills and phone calls associated with products or services
- Pixel tracking to define specific Facebook conversions and ROI. Pixels are added to the web site and provide conversion information on form fills
- Online Editorial Calendar to track ongoing topics and themes as well as post/ad approval prior to launch
- Campaigns include setup, ongoing management, monthly ad placement, and monthly reporting
Why You Need Social Media Advertising
Social media marketing is one of the most cost-effective advertising strategies in today's technology-driven world. Of the 7.7 billion people currently living on this planet, 4.4 billion of them are internet users and about 3.5 billion of those internet users have active social media accounts. That equates to about 42% of the population who spend an average of 142 minutes every single day on social media. And the trends aren’t changing - social media users increased by 202 million between April 2018 and April 2019 - a new social media user every 6.4 seconds. That’s a lot of potential to put your business in front of folks who may not even know it’s what they’re looking for. Content marketing and social media engagement may not be the skills you possess. But that’s why social media agencies exist—to do that work on your behalf. Best practices for social media management is what Digital Division understands, and we are happy to take on the role of your social influencer agency.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
The use of social media platforms boasts a wide range of benefits for your business and your followers. Whether your social media goals include driving traffic to your blog posts, gaining a better understanding of what your customers value in order to provide better customer support, or keeping your audience informed of new product launches, social media can help. There are different approaches to achieving your social media marketing goals—whether it be through social media advertising or organic growth. Digital Division can help you create the best strategy for your goals and business.
Here are a few of the top benefits social media marketing services can provide:
Using social media not only places your company in the forefront of your audience’s mind the next time they need your products or services, it also gives you the opportunity to personify your brand. In doing so, you’re communicating to potential customers that you’re credible and care about their satisfaction. The more people see your brand, products, and offerings, the more likely they will remember your company when they need something you have. Social platforms are free ways to gain exposure, market your products, and turn people into loyal customers.
By consistently providing quality education and information to your audience, you can establish yourself as an expert in your industry. You increase your credibility as a product and service provider as well as give your customers the opportunity to share posts they find valuable to their own followers. When your customers share your products and services with their followers, your reach can expand indefinitely.
Social media can be a valuable search engine optimization (SEO) tool for multiple reasons. Whether you’re on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, or Twitter, increasing inbound traffic to your website by linking potential customers to product and service pages can boost your rankings on popular search engines including Google and Yahoo. Better search engine rankings translate into increased leads and visibility. Social media content creation and engagement can bring more traffic to your website, which also boosts your rankings and creates a nice circle of success for your company.
Social media is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies. For many social media platforms—including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter—it’s free to create a profile and start sharing images and posts with your followers. Then, when you decide it’s time to start promoting posts and investing in social media ads, you can start out with a smaller budget. If you are a small company with a small budget for marketing, social media management is a great way to invest your money. Your digital media marketing agency can work on your social media channels to bring in leads and customers. When you grow, you will have more money and opportunities to market your business and brand in other ways.
Interacting with your followers and seeing what they’re saying about your market is one of the best ways to learn more about the thoughts and needs of your customers. Not only that, but the different audience analysis tools that come with some social media platforms can help you gain insights regarding your customers’ demographics and interests. You can stay on top of trends, take advantage of marketplace opportunities, and always be in the loop in your industry, making you the industry leader that everyone goes to for the latest and greatest products or services.
Social Media Engagement by the Numbers
Growth and exposure on social media channels are on an incline and there is no stopping it! Clients on social media continue to see an increase in leads, sales, loyal customers, and credibility through brand awareness and sharing thought leadership. Not to mention increased business partnerships! Here is the sphere of influence that social media is carving out for Digital Division's clients in Kansas City and across the nation:
There are about 3.5 billion people on social media as of 2019
Facebook has the most individual users with more than 2.3 billion, followed by Instagram at about 1 billion
LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter each have hundreds of millions of users, putting them closest to Facebook or Instagram when it comes to potential outreach
In 2018 an estimated $74 billion was spent on social media advertising
A 2019 study by Buffer found that 73% of marketers believe their social media marketing has been somewhat or very effective for their business
GlobalWebIndex found that 54% of social media browsers use social media to research products
A whopping 71% of consumers who have a positive experience with a brand on social media will go on to recommend the brand to their friends and family, according to Lyfe Marketing
In 2 years, Instagram Story users increased from 150 million to 500 million each day, which gives marketers opportunities to engage consumers with questions, polls, music and more
91% of social media users access social media from their mobile device and almost 80% of the total time spent on social media websites occurs on mobile platforms
Social Media Marketing FAQs
Still have questions about how a social media marketing company can help you? Read through the Q&As below for more information about how a social media manager can help your business succeed.
Digital Division specializes in Facebook marketing, Instagram marketing, Twitter advertising, and more. Your social media marketing consultant at our agency can handle almost any social media channel you feel is right for your business. Is LinkedIn the platform that seems to work best for you? We’ve got you covered. Are you more interested in marketing on Pinterest? We can help you with that platform as well. We can help you promote your company, products, and brand using pay-per-click (PPC) ads on these channels.
Social media marketing is a valuable strategy, and we won’t let you get left behind. For example, Facebook Ads can bring in business that can grow your company to new heights. We will help you take advantage of all online advertising avenues that can increase sales.
When attempting to select a social media marketing agency that is right for your company, you will likely be looking to compare options in your area. So, what makes an agency stand out from the pack?
- You obviously want one that can perform good work that brings in business not just traffic.
- You also want a team that listens to your concerns with people who are available when you need them.
- It doesn’t hurt to find a company that provides reporting that makes sense to you.
Digital Division is a top social marketing company in Kansas City, and we know that we can exceed your expectations. We handle social media posting, PPC management for social platforms, and we help you grow your business to meet your goals.
Absolutely! If you have questions about how our company can help you, reach out to us today. We are happy to discuss your goals and plans for social media, put together a proposal, and guide you through the ins and outs of social media marketing strategies.
A social media campaign is a planned effort to meet business goals using social media strategies. You can have one dedicated plan across platforms or use one platform. You can have different campaigns that attempt to promote different products, services, brand awareness, or other business ambitions. For instance, one campaign could be dedicated to increasing your brand’s profile online. Another campaign could be geared toward selling a new product.
Yes, a few of our testimonials can be read here.
You bet! We have a dedicated team of social media experts who can help your company thrive on social channels, but we can handle other digital marketing needs. We build and design websites, offer SEO (search engine optimization) services, perform paid search advertising management, provide content writing services, and help with branding. You can use us for full service digital marketing or as a social media management company. Let us help you spread the word about your business online.
Connect with Us So We Can Help You Connect With Your Target Audience!
Digital marketing companies are not all the same—make sure you choose one with evidence of social media success. Digital Division in kansas City can boost your online presence through social media strategy and increased online target audience engagement. Our social media marketing will increase your exposure, send more traffic your way while growing potential sales, partnerships, and loyal fans. We also offer other digital marketing services that you can combine with social media management services. Don't miss out! Call us today.