We believe that passionate employees are the key to both our success and our clients. At Digital Division, we work hard, play hard, and achieve lasting results. Our continual growth creates ongoing opportunities for employees to challenge themselves, learn new skills and expand their careers within our team. Strategic results, honest people, great clients, meaningful accomplishments – that’s what we’re about.
Want to join the Digital Division family? Be sure to visit our careers page regularly to check out available positions. We’re always looking for creative individuals, who work with transparency and have a passion to do the right thing.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
Social Media Manager
The focus of the position is to monitor and manage social media accounts for clients as well as creating assets for posting across social media channels. This position is also responsible for writing blogs and emails for clients that reflect industry knowledge and expertise. Training will be provided for the selected candidate. In general, the candidate should have strong communication and writing skills, and have the ability to navigate many client accounts with ease. The Social Media Manager may also be required to interface with clients to gather information pertinent to the client’s campaign needs. This individual is proactive in their approach to creating content and monitor many different client social accounts at one time.
- Create content, including copy and images, for social media posts across popular social channels for clients and assist clients in building social profiles as best benefits their business needs.
- Build and manage Facebook ad campaigns, including, but not limited to: setting up ad campaigns in Business Manager, researching and creating target audiences, writing ad copy, designing ad images, managing ad budget, and monitoring and reporting on ad progress.
- Utilize editorial calendars to schedule social media posting for client approval.
- Assist white label partners (clients who used our DD services under their agency brand) and work in conjunction with account managers to ensure client accounts are optimized for best social results.
- Communicate with all departments to create cohesive social campaigns that are in line with client needs across all levels (Local SEO, SEO, PPC, etc).
- Manage and monitor Digital Division’s social media accounts.
- Assist in creating written materials as needed such as sales proposals, brochures, website copy, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Great attitude and a desire to learn
- Self-starter who can accept feedback but needs little management
- Experience using Facebook, Facebook Business, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn is required
- Experience in GSuite and Word, WordPress, HubSpot, MailChimp, Constant Contact is beneficial
- 2+ years of experience in a Social Media role or a bachelor's degree in a related field
- Ability to focus on a large number of clients throughout the month
- Understanding of client brand development and promotion for social platforms
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Ability to work and manage projects within a team